MMM Nigeria today was affected by the Eid ul Fitr holiday celebrated by Nigeria Muslims. The Federal Government has declared Tuesday, 5th and Wednesday, 6th July, 2016 as public holiday to mark Eid-el Fitri Celebrations. This was contained in a statement issued in Abuja ans signed by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Mr Basse Akpayung.
However for this reason and others that may require an MMM participant to request an extrension of payment deadline, this is how to request extension.
- Contact the designated recipient directly.
- Use the messaging facility on the Order interface. on top of the printer icon next to recipient's name.
- Click "details" and find the phone number of the recipient and call the individual.
- State clearly the reason why you need an extension.
- make sure to take snapshots of your entries, this will serve as proof if needed.
- Contact Guider to assist you on what to do.
- Click "details" and find the phone number of the Guider and call the individual.
- Follow the steps as provided in the image above.
Following these steps lifted above should provide a way out of this tight situation participants may find themselves.
If it helps, unconfirmed sources have it that the MMM support team have taken the holidays into account and may introduce a mass extension automatically to accommodate the thousands who are under pressure for fear of having their accounts blocked.
MMM Nigeria, together we change the world.
More on how Eid ul Fitr holiday affected MMM Nigeria: Click Here